Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Attaching the X

 So I ran into a problem when mounting the X-axis. I didnt have it properly spaced! The directions didn't say how far to space it so I completely looked over it. Thankfully I have a nice clamp that doubles as a spreader. Another problem that I had was the spacing for the Z-motor mounts. If using metric you need to add an extra set of washers to both sides to compensate for metric nuts being thinner than SAE nuts. 
X-axis being mounted on Z-axis. My water glass is holding it up right now and I am so thirsty! Wish I had a straw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment