Monday, April 23, 2012


So I spent a long time playing with different temperatures and layer thicknesses. I also seemed to be having too much fill causing the nozzle to drag on solid filled areas. I adjusted the ratio of filament output.

All of my test pieces, was keeping prints small to not waste filament and just test with settings. My optimal settings were 240 Degrees C, .95% extrude ratio (extrudes .95% of calibrated rate), Layer thickness .32mm. Ambient room temp for all prints so far has been around 70-75 degrees F

These tests are using Pronterface (GUI), Sprinter (Firmware), Slic3r (Gcode generator) and Google Sketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment